Before making vital property decisions see the team at Property Solutions for the following:
- For mortgage security-reports accepted by all banks and lending institutions
- For sale or purchase. When purchasing, we can assist by highlighting positive and negative features
- Renovations-what areas add value and enhance saleability? When am I over-capitalising?
- Insurance Assessments
- Subdivision - Best options
- Buying? Selling?
- Development Options / Recommendations
- Mortgage Finance
- Compensation Issues associated with acquisition for roading
- A proactive approach and wide perspective to all issues associated with rural property.
Commercial & Industrial Valuations
- Market Valuations for sale or purchase (are you paying too much, or is this a bargain, what are the prospects for future growth?)
- Mortgage Valuations accepted by all lenders.
- Insurance Certificates - maintain proper cover without paying too high a premium.
- Rental Valuations - is the current rental too low, could I get more, or am I paying too much?
Business Valuations - Going Concern
- Goodwill assessment
- Chattels and equipment values
- Return on assets
- Assessing value and business viability
- Plant & Machinery
Plant & Chattels Valuations
- Insurance - to adequately cover items, it is necessary to ascertain their replacement value, including installation and set up costs
- Change of Ownership - to establish exactly what is included with regards to chattels
- Taxation & Depreciation reference
- Financing - many financial institutions require a valuation of chattels for lending purposes.
Property Solutions complete replacement cost insurance assessments on all types of property including residential, rural, industrial, commercial and plant and equipment.
Agri-Business: Budget and financial reports on orchard and farm properties.
Property Consultancy: Broad range associated with buying, selling, subdividing, developing of property.
Property Acquisition: Assist potential purchasers with identifying most suitable property for their needs and physically acting as facilitator in the sale and purchase transaction.
Asset Sales Management: Assist in identifying best sales programme for vendors including marketing strategies.
Financing Submissions: Preparing reports to financiers encompassing overview of property, use of finance, valuation and debt servicing requirements.
Property Management: Commercial property management, overseeing rural property finance and on-farm management in a “controlled sell-down” situation.
Insurance Assessments: Residential, Rural, Commercial and Industrial